Card Shark Solitaire: Thieves of Egypt
Goal: move all cards to the foundation piles, observing the following rules.
- Each foundation is built up from Ace to King with cards of the same suit.
- The ten tableau piles may be built down in descending sequence with cards of alternating color.
- Exposed columns of correctly arranged tableau cards can be dragged together to a new compatible tableau pile.
- Empty columns accept kings.
- The stock pile may be turned one card at a time. When all stock cards have been dealt, the waste pile may be flipped and reused.